Join the Flathead Travel Team
WE CURRENTLY HAVE A TRAVEL COUNSELOR POSITION OPEN.
We are always accepting resumes for enthusiastic Worldwide Travel Sales Consultants. Candidate should possess a proven track record as an experienced, detail oriented sales representative. Expertise in vacations, tours, cruises, sales and superior customer service all needed. Worldspan experience preferred. Base plus incentive compensation plan, health coverage, dental and Flex programs, continuing education and more.
Please send all resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org
- You must have reliable attendance and good communication skills
- A high school diploma is required, but we prefer a 2 or 4 year college degree
- You need to be able to lift and move travel stock and other materials (up to 25lbs)
- You must be available some Saturdays
- We prefer candidates with at least 2 years of successful retail sales or banking experience or a leisure travel agency background within a goal oriented environment
- We prepare all of our Travel Agent Trainees for their new role by ensuring their successful completion of our Travel Agents Trainee program which requires some travel for training
- Our Agents are more likely to succeed if they are proficient with various internet search engines, Microsoft Office and the ability to quickly transition from one vendor system to another while typing at least 30WPM
Apply by Sending your resume to email@example.com